31 January 2016

MY TOP 3 MAKE-UP PRODUCTS OF 2015

Now that 2016 is well under way I am slowly writing posts on my personal favoutites of 2015.
My Skincare top 5 and my top 3 beauty gadget posts are already on my blog, so feel free to check them out




Here are my top 3 make-up products of 2015. 
Have you tried any of them? if so then let me know what you think by leaving a comment in the box below.


1.


The L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation was both re-formulated and re-packaged recently and I am so glad that I decided to give it a try, as for me it was a "winner" and has been the only foundation that I have worn since I discovered it.





L'Oreal true match foundation




~~~~~~


These 2 benefit mascara's have been my daily "go to" and I love them both equally, either worn individually or as a combo for that glam look.


2.


The benefit Roller Lash mascara






benefit Roller Lash Mascara



~~~~~~


3.


The benefit Roller Lash mascara  and the they're real mascara combo




benefit they're real mascara


1 comment:

  1. Loreal really upped their foundation game last year, I loved the get of the infallible matte foundation, not surprised that their cult favourite made your list

    ReplyDelete