19 January 2016

MY TOP 5 SKINCARE PRODUCTS OF 2015

I tried many skincare products in 2015 some of which were not really worthy of a review, but here are my 5 top skincare products of 2015 and these are all very worthy of  being featured on my blog.
Let me know in the comment box below if some of your favourites are also on my list.
Enjoy!


1.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


The launch last year in South Africa of the Garnier Micellar Water caused quite a commotion in the beauty blogging world.
As with many new skincare launches I often let all the hype subside and then take 
my own time to review, however I did wait rather a long time with this product 
and I soon discovered that all the hype was justified and unfortunately I lost several months in getting to know this wonderful, value for money product. 
This Micellar water still forms part of my daily skincare regime and I really couldn't imagine life without it.
For those of you who are already Garnier Micellar water converts, you will soon have available in South Africa the Micellar Water Wipes and I for one can't wait to try.







2.


L'Occitane Sublime CC Cream



Launched in the middle of 2015 I instantly fell in love with this Sublime CC Cream from L'Occitane and this is another permanent feature in my morning routine, whether I apply make-up or not.




3.

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse


This product has been around for some years, but I only got to try during 2015.
The brand Nuxe was always on my radar and this product didn't disappoint and some more reviews on this French brand will be coming up in 2016






4.



KIEHL'S Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate


I have re purchased this product several times over the past year and I just love it.
I will be doing my all time "faves" of 2015 and this could be vying for top spot.






5.











I reviewed these two products together, so this actually means that I have 6 top skincare products for 2015 and not 5, but I couldn't possibly split them, as these have both been my daily cleansing and toning products since my review in May.


To Read My Review





No comments:

Post a Comment