4 March 2018

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JAN/FEB 2018}

Surely I'm not the only one to think that January and February have literally
gone by in a flash?
I'm finding it very scary at just how quick the days and weeks are rolling by.

Over the past two months I have been trying out some more great products and 
here are my pick of the best...
Let me know in the comments section below if you have tried 
any of my highlights...


1.



One of my favourite things was the
Marks & Spencers Beauty Advent Calendar 2017 
and even though I opened it during
the 1st December to the 25th, I only really started to use the products
during Jan and Feb and I've still got lots to try out and review.

If you can get your hands on one for 2018 I really do recommend as
it not only offers great value for money but it has opened me
up to trying brands, that we don't get in South Africa and I've found 
some gems already.

If you would like to read my original post



2.



My next fave over the past couple of months has been
one of the products that came out of the Advent Calendar 
and it's already been added on my UK shopping list.
 EYEKO Black Magic Drama & Curl Mascara 
has been one of those such gems I spoke about earlier.


To read my review


3.



I have loved using the
 BioNike Defence Color Pretty Touch Compact Blusher
 and it's genuinely
 been my go to blush throughout the summer and it's so affordable.
Not a range I would normally consider for make-up, but it's well
worth checking out at Dischem.


To read my review



4.







I have really grown to enjoy the
Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle Filler Treatment
even more since my original review and re-purchase will be on the cards.



To read my review

1 comment: