5 November 2017

CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {NOVEMBER 2017}

This months review products are doubly exciting, as I'm off to Mauritius 
later this month and this has influenced the products 
that have been included in this months "currently under review" post.



1.

I'm not normally a huge fan of a waterproof mascara, but if there is ever 
a time to pack one in the make-up bag, its when you're off on a beach holiday.
Its minimal make-up packing for me, but I will be putting this 
Catrice Cosmetics Glam & Doll False Lashes Waterproof Mascara 
through its waterproof paces.

*Now Posted*

Review








2.


I can't wait to try this award winning Avène SPF50+ Sunscreen Spray
on myself, hubby and the youngest "Kiddiewink" in Mauritius.
As always I will write a blogpost giving you the low down on this sun product
from one of my favourite affordable French skincare brands Avène.









3.


BioNike 15 fruIT Xsense Multi-Sensorial Oil 
is a multi-tasking oil that can be used on the face, body and hair and contains
a 15% concentration of oils rich in vitamins (A, E), antioxidant ingredients, 
omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids
  and this "multi tasking" oil definitely deserves a place in my luggage.

*Now Posted*







4.


Sun, Sea and Sand, as wonderful as they sound, all take their toll on our skin
and this BioNike Soothing Mask for Couperose-prone skins and will be ideal to
 soothe and calm my no doubt flushed, hot skin at the end of the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment