15 October 2017

VIKTOR&ROLF FLOWERBOMB {REVIEW}


It's surprising how many spritzes you can get out of a 2ml vial fragrance spray, which meant that I used my FLOWERBOMB Eau de Parfum sample from designers VICTOR&ROLF several times during the past week.

Initially I wasn't a fan of the heady whirlwind mix of Gourmand and floral top notes, which I found to be quite intense and sweet, so it didn't do it for me, but then on the dry down I did somewhat enjoy the softness of the Freesia, Rose, Patchouli and then the linger of Amber and Musk.
Created in 2005 FLOWERBOMB is classified as an Oriental/Warm fragrance and therefore develops better in a colder climate and I found it to be too heady and intense even in the Durban winter. 
Despite having a loyal fan base worldwide, its beautiful bottle and delicate pink packaging this fragrance just wasn't for me, but if you're a fan of FLOWERBOMB notes then this could be one to consider, so next time you're passing a fragrance counter give yourself a spritz.


Top Notes:
Bergamot
Mandarin

Middle Notes:
Jasmine
Osmanthus
Freesia
Rose

Base Notes:
Deep Amber
Patchouli
Warm Vanilla


VIKTOR&ROLF FLOWERBOMB 

30ml EDP Spray
R1,107.00
£52
$85

Available from selected Red Squares and online


No comments:

Post a Comment