22 October 2017

IT COSMETICS CC+ CREAM WITH SPF 50 {REVIEW}


The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream had been on my UK shopping list for quite some time now, as I didn't purchase one when I was over in the UK last November and I regretted it, so I had to wait until July this year to hand over my £30's for this iconic beauty product.(I could have guessed the shade and got my UK Kiddiewink to buy and bring over for me in February, but I am so glad that I didn't take that risk as they have 7 shades to choose from and when your paying in pounds there is no room for an expensive shade choice error)





So what is all the hype around this product, as internationally there's lots of love and high praise for this award winning CC+Cream.IT Cosmetics claim that its 
"Your Skin But Better"
It's developed with plastic surgeons and formulated to give full, flawless, perfect coverage and protect your skin with a SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen.
But that's not all, as this product just seems to keep on giving in terms of treatment benefits and having a mature skin it seriously appealed to me on all counts.
It’s also infused with an advanced anti-aging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E that work in harmony to diffuse the look of wrinkles, minimize pores and give you a more radiant, supple and flawless-looking complexion.



After several swatches at the counter in Selfridges's I opted for the shade "Medium" (the 7 shades go from Fair - Deep)and it's a perfect colour and apparently their most popular shade. 
My first impressions - thick, heavy and too full coverage for me and as you can imagine was somewhat disappointed, as I had such high hopes for this "do it all" miracle CC Cream. 
I soon realised, after several uses, that I was treating this cream as a foundation and there lay my problems, so once I played around and applied less and treated it more as a serum I soon found an application amount that I felt happy with.It was only then I truly could appreciate the full benefits of this amazing product.I now seem to reach for it most days over and above my other foundations.
It's consistency is rather thick and this may not appeal to everyone, but it glides onto the skin well and blends easily and has a slightly fresh fragrance, but nothing over powering. It felt comfortable on my skin with regards to hydration and it didn't crack or crease on the skin, which some full coverage foundations can over the course of the day.The coverage as expected is good,long lasting and it is buildable. It comes in a sealed tube with an easy to control pump dispenser.



The radiance is noticeable, so much so, that I often get compliments on how good my
skin is looking and I put it down to this CC cream.It just makes the skin look good
and at my age that's quite something!

I can now appreciate all the fuss and the hype, as it really does multi-task extremely well.
Even though it wasn't love at first sight, this product has really grown on me and 
I cannot find anything to mark it down on, other than that the fact 
we can't get it here in South Africa.


IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
32mls


R
Not available in SA

$
38

£
30

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, no I really regret not purchasing this product when I was in New York a few weeks ago. Will put it on my wish list for next time.

    ReplyDelete