1 October 2017

CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {OCTOBER 2017}

I really don't know where September went as I find myself writing yet another 
"Currently Under Review" post for October, yes it's only a couple of months until the Christmas countdown begins.

As always I have some great products to review over the course of the next few weeks.
If you would like to catch up with my previous months "under review" products then click on the pink links below.






1.

I have been "toying" with buying this product for sometime now and as you know I don't just rush in and buy
 products without doing some prior research.
This Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle Filler Treatment is a leave-in hair care treatment that effectively strengthens and boosts vitality by 78% after just one application*. 
The Pureology range is developed with ZeroSulfate® formulas to avoid colour and moisture being stripped from hair fibre and I think this is just what my hair needs.

*NOW POSTED*

Read Review


2.

REN EVERCALM Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask fits in perfectly with my focus this year on masking and its also my first product from this relatively "young" brand that I've tried.
So be sure and follow my blog to see how it performs.

*NOW POSTED*

Read Review


3.

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Is a Worldwide First.
This ultra-nourishing, skin strengthening formula with an innovative 360° Matrix Technology provides a 360° cushion of plumping support to give eyes a fresh, “wide-open” look and who doesn't want that "wide open" look.
As always with serious skincare only expect my full review in 2 - 3 months time.

*Now Posted*

Read Review




No comments:

Post a Comment