13 August 2017

L'OREAL ELVIVE PHYTOCLEAR INTENSIVE 1 MINUTE EXFOLIATING SCRUB


My Sunday Sample this past week was a pre-shampoo exfoliating treatment from Elvive Pytoclear range and it was a free sample in an UK magazine.
I was intrigued as I'm a huge fan of exfoliation whether it be your face, body, lips, hands or feet I exfoliate everywhere on a weekly basis.This type of hair product was new to me and it now means that you can literally exfoliate from head to toe.



The NEW Elvive Phytoclear is an anti-dandruff ritual with 3 Pure Essential Oils and Octolamine claiming to leave your hair feeling beautifully soft, shiny and flake free.
I have never personally suffered from dandruff, but I have gone through phases where my scalp has been tight and irritated for whatever reason.
Hair prone to dandruff needs purifying care to not only target visible flakes but to provide comfort to the scalp. However, this can often compromise having beautiful manageable hair. 
Phytoclear also claim to leave hair feeling nourished and looking full of vitality. 
Each of the formulas are enriched with three of these essential oils: 
Lemon Grass
Tea Tree 
Cedarwood 
Bergamot
 and 
Geranium with Octolamine.


For the best results it's recommended that you follow the 3 step anti-dandruff ritual.
Step 1 – PREP
A pre-shampoo exfoliating treatment for a purifying action.

Step 2 – SHAMPOO 4 
indulgent formulas which leave your hair looking free of visible flakes*. Silicone-free. 

Step 3 – LEAVE IN
 Scalp lotion to help reduce the appearance of visible flakes. Use twice in a 7 day period.

Obviously I have only tried a sample of the prep treatment, the exfoliating scalp scrub, which is applied on wet hair, before shampooing, apply the purifying scrub onto the scalp, section by section, until entirely covered. 
Gently massage the scalp for 1 minute before rinsing thoroughly. 
Follow with a Phytoclear Anti-Dandruff shampoo. 


The sample seemed a really generous size and the pleasant menthol gel/cream product contains visible Argania Spinosa Shell Powder which is responsible for the  gentle exfoliating action on the scalp.

Unfortunately the sample quantity, just wasn't enough to use over my whole scalp and I found it quite difficult and time consuming to actually wade through my long hair and apply to my scalp and then massage for a minute.
 I did manage to apply and exfoliate only certain parts of my scalp. (I'm sure it would be much easier if you had shorter hair) and those certain sections of my scalp did feel good after use.
 I understand that this isn't really going to be very helpful to anyone that is thinking of buying the product.


However after this rather unsuccessful mini review I will still try to get this product sent over with my London 'kiddie wink", as with a little more product and allowing more time for the application, I'm sure that this would be a good inclusion in my hair regime, as I feel my scalp would really benefit from a good exfoliation to remove any dryness or build up of hair products and it's definitely one to consider if you do suffer from dandruff.



L'Oreal Paris Elvive Phytoclear Anti-Dandruff 1 Minute Exfoliating Scrub 150ml


R
Not available in South Africa



£7.99


No comments:

Post a Comment