31 August 2017

CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {SEPTEMBER 2017}

During September and for some months beyond I will be trying out these 4 Ordinary skincare products that I recently bought from The Abnormal Beauty Company in the Spitalfields area of London.

If you didn't read My UK Skin Care Haul then Click Here to find out more about both my haul and this much publicised brand.




1.

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
 hydration support formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid




2.

The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA
A high-strength peptide formulation

*NOW POSTED*

Read Review

3.

The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% +EGCG
reduces appearance of eye contour pigmentation and of puffiness


*NOW POSTED*

Read Review


4.


The Ordinary AHA 30% Peeling Solution
with 30% alpha hydroxyl acids (glycolic/lactic/tartaric/citric), 2% beta hydroxyl acid (salicylic acid), hyaluronic acid crosspolymer, vitamin b5, black carrot and tasmanian pepperberry.


*NOW POSTED*

Read review





5.





Another product that I bought in the UK is the much anticipated and talked about 
L'Oreal Paradise Mascara
It isn't yet launched in South Africa and was only very recently launched in the UK.
 During September I will be bringing you my opinions and as you know I love a good volumising and lengthening mascara.


*NOW POSTED*

Read Review



1 comment:

  1. I managed to get my hands on the Hyaluronic 2% and B5 serum and it's amazing. Totally keen to try some more of their products.
    I'm very excited to see what you think of the Lash Paradise mascara too, as I've had it on my wishlist since I saw Tati mention it.
    http://sugarspiceblog.co.za/

    ReplyDelete