2 August 2017

CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {AUGUST 2017}


July came and went so quickly, mainly due to my wonderful 2 week holiday in the UK & Belgium, that I find it hard to believe that we are already in the first week of August and it's time for me to let you know what products will be under review this month
As you can imagine I couldn't resist picking up a selection of beauty products on my trip, especially those that aren't available in South Africa and I have included three of these below.





it Cosmetics CC Cream was on the top of my UK shopping list, as I have read so many glowing reviews and by all reports it's apparently like no other CC Cream on the market and after reading the packaging its ticking all my skincare boxes.
It did come with a price tag of £30 and was the most expensive of my UK haul.

*NOW POSTED*



Garnier Skin Active Soothing Botanicals Cleansing Milk and Toner are not available yet in South Africa and as I'm always on the look out for good budget cleansing products I thought I would give this pretty pink duo a try.

*NOW POSTED*

Read Review




L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask forms part of a range of masks that L'Oreal launched in SA last year and I thought it was time to put this one to the test.  

*NOW POSTED*

Read Review



L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water will be under review this month, as I often include a Micellar Water in my daily skincare regime and I must say I'm slightly drawn to them and this one has been on my radar for some time now.


*NOW POSTED*

Read Review




Hopefully I will post my honest reviews on all of these products during the course of August, so check back to find out what I personally think...

1 comment:

  1. Some really great products you're testing! I'm very keen to see your review on the IT Cosmetics CC cream...

    https://sugarandspicelifestyleblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete