30 July 2017

KIEHL'S CALENDULA & ALOE SOOTHING HYDRATION MASQUE {REVIEW}

The "Tell It All" name of this latest face mask offering from Kiehl's, sounded wonderful and I sensed I would like this mask before I even I tried the product.

2017 is my year for masking and so far I've successfully changed from a once a month mask person to a weekly multi masking addict...

I've already discovered and included a Kiehl's mask into my beauty regime and you can read my rave review on the Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energising Masque



Kiehl's Calendula & Aloe Soothing and Hydration Masque


This Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque helps to soothe, hydrate, and reduce signs of skin distress. This masque is incredibly lightweight, refreshing and the cooling gel  soothes immediately upon application.

With continued use of Kiehl’s calendula & aloe vera face masque, skin is revitalised for a healthy-looking complexion, however after only one application I can't vouch for this, but I have no doubts that it will, as it's formulated with hand-picked Calendula flower petals, which are packed with soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and
Aloe Vera is well known for nourishing and hydrating the skin by increasing the water content of the cells.

This masque can be used on all skin types and is gentle enough to use up to 3 x a week and should be applied as a visible layer and left for 5 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.


Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque
100mls

R?
Unfortunately this soothing gem isn't available yet in South Africa and I received this sample from a London Kiehl's store on my recent trip.


£43.50


$45


2 comments:

  1. What a pity this isn't here in SA! It sounds divine, and especially ideal for after a weekend in the sun!
    https://sugarandspicelifestyleblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brand new overseas so I'm sure it will be coming here Kiehls are pretty good with the ranges they launch in SA

    ReplyDelete