4 May 2017

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MARCH/APRIL 2017}


I have tried so many good and varied products during March and April, but I have narrowed my "faves" down to these four that are all very worthy of a purchase.

1.

If you are looking to invest in some new make-up brushes, then check out the 
Real Techniques selection, as they have a brush, in fact many brushes, for every type of make-up application you will ever need... 




Real Techniques Brushes



2.


This next monthly favourite is no surprise, as it's from one of my cosmetic brands benefit.
Odd name I know, but I just love using my PUFF OFF! and if you would like to know more about this product then read my review below...




benefit PUFF OFF!


3.


This Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector is in my opinion another winner from the French brand Clarins and my 2nd purchase is imminent...





Clarins Natural Instant Light Lip Perfector



4.

This next "fave' was a pricey one, but well worth it.
The OralB GENIUS 9000 Electric Toothbrush gets a 10/10 from me.
To read my full review click on the link below...




OralB GENIUS 9000

5.


I just fell in love with the Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara from Lancôme during the last month and I'm about to buy the full size.I enjoyed the curl and lift that this mascara gave to my lashes...




Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara 


No comments:

Post a Comment