3 April 2017

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {APRIL 2017}


Again I have some exciting products this month to try and review and I can't wait to let you know whether they're worth the "spend" or not.
Just a reminder that skincare will take me several months to review, so don't expect a review anytime soon, but when I do post you can be sure that I have put the product thoroughly to the test.



1.


The newly re formulated Age Reversal Eye Complex from the renowned Salon brand Dermalogica couldn't have arrived at a better time, as I was in need of a new eye treatment to review and I have high hopes for this advanced, microencapsulated Retinol eye cream.


Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex


2.


I am the first to admit that I have been drawn into the "hype" surrounding the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Colour and Top Coat Duo, so I will be putting it to the test this month to see if it truly is a miracle combo or just another marketing ploy. 
Miracle Gel claims to
"give you up to 14 days of color and shine with 2-steps and no u.v. light required"
As always you can be sure that I will be honest with my review.


*NOW POSTED*



Sally Hansen Miracle Gel



3.


The Radiance Reveal Concealer from Bourjois has been in my hand, to buy, several times and then I've picked up another concealer and put this one back.
Finally it went into my shopping basket and I'm hoping I don't have those thoughts... 
"I should have left in on the shelf"
I love a good concealer and I'm looking forward to reviewing this one.


*NOW POSTED*



Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer



4.


Another product from Bourjois is the City Radiance foundation and as you know I gravitate to any product that helps to give radiance to my "mature" skin, so let me put this pretty pink product through its radiant paces...


*NOW POSTED*




Bourjois City Radiance Foundation


No comments:

Post a Comment