5 February 2017

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {FEBRUARY 2017}

Due to the fact that I have so many reviews to write and post on my blog on products that have been under review since November, I've decided to only review 3 products in February, just to enable me to catch up, but I must say they're all good ones.


CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW


1.

First up is a set of make-up brushes, but not just any old brushes, these are by 

Real Techniques, who just happen to have a brush for every make-up application occasion.
(Samantha and Nicola Chapman are make-up artists and have an extremely popular YouTube channel called "Pixiwoo" and through this Real Techniques brushes came about) 

They're available from Foschini here in SA, but I bought these on my recent trip to the UK from Boots and I have only really had chance to use them during the later part of January.


I opted for this basic set, as it seemed to have all the sizes of brushes that I normally use and it came in the very handy silver travel case.


*NOW POSTED*

REVIEW



Real Techniques Travel Case Set



2.


I have heard such great things about my next review product, that I have finally purchased one.

The Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector has been around some time now and it already has a cult following, so leave me to use over the next few weeks and as always I will let you know as to whether its worth a "buy" or not.
There are 7 shades available and I opted for shade 07



*NOW POSTED*

REVIEW


Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector



3.


Huge apologies for this next product, as I've been happily using it for over 6 months now and I have just realised that I have never written a review!!
So it really doesn't fall under this blog post title, but just to give you a "heads up" my full and rave review will be up during February.


*NOW POSTED*

Review




benefit PUFF OFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment