14 October 2016

MY CHEAP & CHEERFUL NAIL POLISH FIND FROM WOOLWORTHS



I just had to do a quick blog post to tell you about some nail polishes that I recently bought from Woolworths...

Having been a self confessed nail polish snob for many, many years now, I came across these Pretty Paint nail colours from Woolworths JT ONE range.
I was drawn to the pretty shades in the bowl at the till point and not so much the price, but the price was a pleasant surprise, as they retail for only R29.95.


Pretty Paint JT ONE Nail Polish - Delicious and Princess


My first snobbish thought was "how good can they be for that price"
 and my second was 
"at that price I will just throw them away if they are rubbish".

Take it from me, who has used more nail polishes than I care to remember,
 there is absolutely no way I will be throwing these away, in fact I have purchased another colour.

I found the brush to be good, the application was smooth and it dried really quickly, but my biggest surprise was the longevity. 
I always do at least 3 coats of most polishes and this polish was no different. I didn't apply a top coat and my mani lasted for 6 days without any chips, but there was slight wear on the tips, but for the price I certainly wasn't complaining. 
(I have paid 10 times more than the R29.95  on other polishes only to find chips after a couple of days)

There is only a small selection of colours and the focus seems to be on pastel, summer shades, but I like the look of most of them.
By the way, they are also Vegan Friendly.

I bought the shades Delicious, Princess and RoseQuartz, and I'm very happy with my new 
CnC (cheap n cheerful) nail polish finds.

Below are several of the colours that will most probably be my next purchases.


JustSaying

Party

Totes

HappyGirl

RockStar

MintyFresh





Available from Woolworths countrywide or online








No comments:

Post a Comment