31 October 2016

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2016}

I have to say that September and October have been very busy months and they seem to have flown by, but here are some of my "Faves" from these past 2 months.

Enjoy!


1.





This Tweexy has been such a find and I can't believe that after all of these years of precariously balancing different shaped nail polish bottles, I finally have a stable aide to painting my nails.







2.



JT ONE PRETTY PAINT


I have seen the nail polishes in Woolworths over the months, if not over the years and rather foolishly just dismissed them as being cheap, so therefore they can't be that great.
Well these have been such a great find and how wrong I was...





3.





benefit Suagrbomb




Yet again another benefit product appears on my monthly favourites post.
I am really enjoying using this sugarbomb blush/powder and it seems as though its going to be long-lasting, as it hasn't worn down very much over the past month of use.


Benefit Sugarbomb Review


4.




Buff Beauty Parlour



This isn't a product but was most definitely one of my "faves" of October and I highly recommend that you visit Buff Beauty Parlour in Umhlanga New Town, whether it be for treatment or just a donut and a coffee.


Buff Beauty Parlour

No comments:

Post a Comment