11 October 2016

ESTEE LAUDER BLOCKBUSTER 2016



I always get excited when the Estée Lauder Blockbuster hits the stores or appears online.
I know I say it every year, but they really do get bigger and better and this year is no exception.
Always a popular gift for Christmas and the holidays and I've actually lost count of how many years the Blockbuster has been on offer, as I received my first one as a gift over 30 years ago.


Estée Lauder Blockbuster 2016


The 2016 Blockbuster is valued at over R5000 and it can be ordered
Online

(Purchase your Blockbuster for R1600 alone OR receive R300 off your Blockbuster if you also purchase a 50ml or larger fragrance)


Includes:
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, 30ml (Full size)
Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, 100ml (Full size)

Revitalizing Supreme +  7ml

Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, 8ml (Full size)

Pure Color Envy Sculpting Eyeshadow (16 shades in a compact)
Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush (compact): 
Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick: x 2 (Full size) 
Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss: (Full size)
Limited Edition Cosmetics Bag

If you are unsure as to whether the Blockbuster is worth the money or not then read my review on the 2015 Blockbuster.


Estee Lauder Blockbuster 2015 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment