28 October 2016

BENEFIT SUGARBOMB {REVIEW}




If you follow me on my other social media platforms 
(if you don't you can click on the icons on the right hand side bar)
 you will no doubt already be aware of my current love affair with benefit and I think I can now officially bestow upon myself, the name...

benebabe 
(due to the amount of products I now own and use on a daily basis)


I had been looking for sometime for a new blusher and benefit have a good selection of blushers,powders and bronzers on offer.
After a consultation with Natasha, the counter manager at Red Square Gateway,
(who is a true benebabe with lots of passion and enthusiasm for her brand) 
I opted for the dual purpose sugar bomb, which can be used as an all over powder or just on the cheek area.


benefit suagrbomb R385



This square packaging consists of four shimmering shades of peach, soft plum, pink and rose, which together gives a natural colour and radiance to the cheeks.
It gives an instant sugary flush that looks both natural and flattering.
I very rarely rave about the brushes that come with cosmetics and more often than not I recommend you to throw them away as they are not fit for purpose.
However ignore my previous advise and keep this soft natural bristle brush, as it's an absolute pleasure to use,it picks up the colour nicely and the shape of the brush makes for a really easy application.
It is on the pricey side retailing for R385, but so far I'm very impressed with all aspects of the product and would look at repurchasing the same again.


benefit

is available online and at selected Red Squares and Edgars countrywide



No comments:

Post a Comment