16 October 2016

BENEFIT FAKE UP HYDRATING CREASE CONTROL CONCEALER {REVIEW}



I cannot emphasise to you how much love and passion I have developed for benefit since the brands re launch into South Africa in 2015.


I have been doing series of review posts over the past few months on budget concealers and just to point out that this award winning fake up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer from benefit  at R335
does not fall into the budget category, but more high end.



benefit fake up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer 


fake up 
is a fragrance free "stick" concealer which gets my approval straight away, as I feel that I have more control with the application and I can see exactly when the product is coming to an end.As you can see from my photo the concealing colour runs down the 
centre of the bullet with the moisturising element surrounding it.


    This hydrating crease-control concealer contains vitamin E & apple seed extract and
    glides beautifully onto the skin, however you will need to blend in a little with your finger or blender to ensure that there are no streaks and the colour is evenly distributed.
     Even though I apply an eye treatment every morning I liked the comfort that the double product layer provided. At no point during the day did my foundation or concealer crease under my eye, which can sometimes happen with non moisturising concealers, so on that claim benefit fake up scores top marks.
    fake up 
    is formulated to hide dark circles and diffuse fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look and again on this point it scores highly on the cover factor.It soon becomes apparent with use that fake up is more than a concealer it's a 2 in 1 concealer and an under eye hydrating stick, hence the price.
     Available in three shades 
    01 Light/02 Medium/03 Dark 
    I bought the 02 Medium which is a good colour match for my under eye skin tone.
    If you are looking for an extremely hydrating concealing product that doesn't cake or crease and provides good coverage, then check out fake up.


    Benefit fake up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer

    Available from Benefit counters in selected Edgars and Red Squares countrywide

    or



    No comments:

    Post a Comment