22 January 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE


 Sunday Sample 
will be a new series of regular posts starting this week.
Over the months I have accumulated many samples and they all get thrown into my glass vase along with good intentions of trying them out some time in the future. 

Well! That time has arrived and each week I will dip into this "pot pourri" of sachets, vials, tubes and jars to pull out a sample that will be reviewed for my Sunday Sample post.

As you can see my glass vase contains a mix of fragrance, skincare, hair, body and bath samples, which have been given to me in either goodie bags, by cosmetic consultants or they have been part of a magazine marketing campaign.

I also have some other samples, which have been thrown into my kitchen drawer and these include food, drink and cleaning products,which I will also occasionally dip into and review.




The sample for this weeks review will be 
Modern Muse Eau de Parfum by Estée Lauder,
 so check out what my thoughts were on this fragrance on Sunday Sample Review.



No comments:

Post a Comment