18 January 2014

RAIN FRAGRANCE DISC


Having always been drawn to all things "Home Fragrance", whether it be a candle, diffuser, room spray or a simple bag of potpourri, you can imagine I couldn't resist buying a fragrance disc from rain recently.




Fragrance discs are generally made of porous clay, which have been pre soaked in perfume and are ideal to hang in smaller more confined spaces. Wardrobes, closets and even the car are ideal homes for these subtle smelling discs.
Over time, as the fragrance fades on the disc, you will need to refresh the disc (approx 30 days) by applying some drops of the refresher oil, which rain also sell.

I chose the African Cucumber, but there are two other fragrances to choose from Saffron & Tangerine and Black Amber. With hindsight I should have chosen the Saffron & Tangerine as I love this fragrance in their bath salts.
I found my particular African Cucumber fragrance disc to have virtually no smell at all once I removed the cellophane. After asking my "kiddiewinks" to tell me what did the disc smell of...their reply was clay, which actually made me have doubts as to whether the disc had been pre soaked in perfume. 
Maybe this one just slipped through the net at the factory.
Hopefully that was the case, otherwise these fragrance discs don't impress Moi!

I can honestly say that I am a true "Rain Ranger" and absolutely love all things rain.
Thankfully this won't deter me from trying some of their other home fragrance products, of which they make many.....
So watch this space!





No comments:

Post a Comment