8 May 2018

LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA {REVIEW}

As you may or may not know I normally test out skincare products for
a minimum of 3 months or until the product has completely finished, 
before writing my review.
This product is the exception to that rule, as I could literally feel from the
first couple of applications that this product was going to be a hit 
with me and my skin.
The French skincare brand  LA ROCHE-POSAY is without doubt one of
my recommendations if you have a sensitive intolerant skin,
whether it be a permanent or just a temporary condition.
The TOLERIANE range of products is targeted for the most intolerant
 and very sensitive of skins and brings immediate comfort and relief.



I have been trying out several of their products recently and here are
 my reviews so far...



Whilst I don't have a sensitive skin there are occasions when my skin 
just needs a break from my usual more active anti-ageing products .
Sometimes we get so focused (I know I do) with firming,
brightening,lifting and keeping the lines at bay, but
after 40 years of being in the business of beauty and knowing my skin 
I elect several times a year to just give my skin a break for a week or so 
and give it a "Skincare Holiday".

I basically swop out my day and night cream for one dual purpose product 
that is stripped back of all fragrance, active ingredients and just focus's on
 soothing,calming,balancing and strengthening the skin.

My past product of choice has been for several years now
 the Shea Face Soothing Fluid from L'Occitane 
and interestingly the TOLERIANE ULTRA also contains the wonderful benefits of 
Shea Butter.





 LA ROCHE-POSAY TOLERIANE ULTRA
 is an intense soothing cream for face and eyes and after a couple of weeks of 
use it has firmly secured a spot in my skincare arsenal.
Its rich smooth formula contains soothing and calming ingredients to help
de-sensitise the skin whilst intensely hydrating and providing all day comfort
to my skin.
This product can also be used around the eye contour and applied both
day and night, which makes this a perfect all over product for my
 "Skincare Holiday".

What I also enjoy about this product is the fact that the purity of its
contents is always ensured with the airless safe packaging technology,
especially useful as I only use periodically throughout the year.

LA ROCHE-POSAY 
is free from 
Parabens
Preservatives
Alcohol
Colourants
Fragrance 
and Lanolin

Whether you have a sensitive skin or not or if you would like
to send your skin on a "Skincare Holiday" then check out the many ranges from
LA ROCHE-POSAY



LA ROCHE-POSAY 
TOLERIANE ULTRA
40ml

R
280

$
36.99

£
17.50


LA ROCHE-POSAY 
is available at Dischem


No comments:

Post a Comment