30 January 2018

PUREOLOGY PERFECT 4 PLATINUM MIRACLE FILLER TREATMENT {REVIEW}


Without doubt, my biggest concern with my highlighted long hair
 is the "post wash" comb through or should I say "wrestle", 
as that's what it sometimes feels like.

Highlights and me go back many many years and overall my hair has been
in a good condition, but the use of professional or salon haircare 
products have always been a priority for me.
However I would love a product that would miraculously ease the trauma
of trying to comb out the tangles that washing bleached hair inevitably
 leaves behind.
The hair is more fragile when wet and I find myself having to gingerly
work from the ends up to the roots to smooth the hair ready for styling.

Several months ago I decided to give, not only a new haircare brand 
but a new hair product a try.



PUREOLOGY

Born in California in 2001, Pureology pioneered the ‘no nasties’ hair care
 movement, crafting sulphate-free, 100% vegan formula's specifically 
designed to keep colour-treated hair looking ‘fresh out of the salon’.

The highly rated Pureology haircare range have formulated a four product
system to help fragile, highlighted and highly lifted blonde hair.
The ZeroSulfate shampoo, conditioner, masque and their miracle filler all contain 
an exclusive AntiFadeComplex, which offers extraordinary colour protection
and their ultra fortifying formula's deal with clarity and strength.
Alongside naturally derived Keravis one of nature's most powerful 
anti-breakage hair fortifier, the range provides internal and external
 strengthening to damaged blonde hair.


Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle Filler Treatment

This daily leave-in treatment claims to fills in gaps in hair’s cuticle, 
leaving high-lifted or highlighted blonde hair 78% stronger
 after one application!
The Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle Filler Treatment contains 
15 times more Keravis than other Perfect 4 Platinum products 

It sounded like my wishes had been answered in one product...
but had they?






I needed this product to not only ease the dreaded - damaging comb out,
 I wanted it to condition, strengthen and give shine to the hair, but not 
at the expense 
of weighing down my hair with nourishing oils,
 as this only leaves the hair feeling greasy, which can often result in 
more frequent washes and more de-tangling and the damaging/breaking
cycle continues on my already stressed hair.

The leave-in spray is easy to use on damp hair
(post shampoo and condition) 
and YES it was a success, as my comb glided through the tangles with ease.
It did take me a couple of uses to judge how much of the product 
to spray in order to not overload the hair.
On the first application I obviously used too much, 
as it did make my hair feel a little oily after styling,
so don't be put off, just adjust the amount used.


It also acts as a heat protector protecting the hair from heated 
styling aids,which get a thumbs up from me.
On a side note the product smells divine thanks to the addition of 
extracts of Lemon, Chamomile and Coriander, which ensures 
brightness,softness and magnifies the shine.

With regard to "filling in the gaps and making the hair stronger"
 after one application,I can't really comment, as how would one know
  I will just have to trust their research and hope that with ongoing use
 it does strengthen my weakened hair, as they claim.
As always it's better to use the complete range to really see 
the full potential of the products and I may just give them a try.


Pureology 
Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle Filler Treatment
145mls

R
360


$
26


£
23.50


To find out more about Pureology products and the location of
salon stockists visit their website


1 comment:

  1. Just added this to my wishlist - and can't wait to give it a bash!

    ReplyDelete