28 May 2017

NUXE - REVE DE MIEL - ULTRA RICH FACE AND BODY CLEANSING GEL {REVIEW}

Through my series of posts "Sunday Sample" I have discovered some great products that may not have been on my beauty radar and perhaps never would have been and this weeks little golden gem is one those.

This ultra rich face & body gel from the French brand NUXE forms part of their RĂªve de Miel® range which primarily contains ingredients like Honey and Precious Oils, ensuring that this range is a pure delight for all skin types.
This golden,paraben free,soothing cleansing gel cares for dry and sensitive skin and is gentle enough to be used every day by the whole family.
With its wonderful aroma of honey, this rich, lipid-enriched gel containing Honey and Sunflower cleanses the face and body whilst respecting that important hydrolipid film.

Apply a small amount of Rich Cleansing Gel in the morning and evening to moist skin over your face and body, enjoy its generous foam and then rinse off.


It was an absolute pleasure to use and with its pump dispenser, on the generous 400ml plastic container, makes it an ideal product for daily use in the shower.
I loved the way it transformed in a creamy foam and comforted my skin rather than leaving my skin feeling tight like so many other body washes do.
In fact, I loved it so much that I am going to purchase a bottle this week...
Thank goodness for my Sunday Sample series of posts otherwise I would have overlooked this "French Beauty".

(I have written several reviews on NUXE products, so if you would like to read more on this brand and my experiences then just click on the pink link at the foot of this post)



400ml Pump Dispenser

R295


$
I believe that NUXE is no longer available in the US as of end of April 2017


£19

Available in South Africa at selected Truworths and Woolworths Countrywide


To read my other NUXE reviews

1 comment:

  1. I'll look out for Nuxe at WW - sounds like an excellent cleanser at a reasonable price!

    ReplyDelete