2 February 2017

NUXE CRÈME FRAÎCHE® DE BEAUTÉ MASK {REVIEW}


Apologies - as this post is really long overdue, but it's worth the wait, as I can now highly recommend this Crème Fraîche Mask from the French brand NUXE.

I'm currently using two other products from NUXE the Gentle Toner Lotion with Rose petals and the Cleansing Milk with Rose Petals which I'm loving and a full review will posted at the end of February.



NUXE CRÈME FRAÎCHE® DE BEAUTÉ MASK


NUXE is a brand that I'm loving more and more with each product I use and despite the packaging of this Crème Fraîche Mask looking very underwhelming, it's what lies within this simple tube that matters.
(I believe the packaging has changed, but the formula is the same)

I will be the first to admit that even though I'm diligent with my weekly exfoliation, I've been rather lazy when it comes to masking for many months now and so much so, that I've made a decision to buy several face masks, which I have already done, and do more reviews, 
so watch this space!

For me the texture and feel of a mask once applied is just as important as the results it achieves and the Crème Fraîche mask appealed to me after I read the front of the tube, as in my opinion it explains this mask perfectly.



NUXE CRÈME FRAÎCHE® DE BEAUTÉ MASK


Put simply it is a...

24hr Soothing and Re-Hydrating & Relaxing Fresh Mask 
For Face and Eye Contour
For All Skin Types


NUXE CRÈME FRAÎCHE® DE BEAUTÉ MASK



This mask forms part of the Crème Fraîche® de Beauté range, which the NUXE Laboratory developed to provide continuous moisture and to soothe sensitive skins for up to 24 hours.
The pleasant orange blossom fragranced creamy/gel textured mask provides intensive relief and instantly soothes skin discomfort, whilst hydrating and soothing the skin for 24 hours.
Plant Milks,White Blossom,Aloe Vera Sap and Macadamia Oil provides intensive moisturization even for the driest of skins and all without leaving your skin with any unwanted greasy residue.
Oh! and did I mention it even leaves the skin looking more radiant.

It couldn't be any easier to use, as this no nonsense mask
can be generously applied to the face and eye area preferably after your weekly exfoliation.
(this is another bonus as many masks cannot be applied around the area) 
and then just leave it on for 10 minutes before either massaging into the skin any unabsorbed product or you can just remove with a toning lotion.

I always advise, where applicable, to massage the excess into the skin rather than remove and then just omit your night cream. I found myself using this method on several consecutive nights purely because I enjoyed the cooling and soothing effect on my skin,especially in the sticky humid climate of Durban. 

The Crème Fraîche range could be worth some further investigation by Moi, as I loved both the feel of the product on my skin and how it left my skin feeling, so it scored high in terms of the skin "feel Good" factor.
It just goes to show that you mustn't judge a "mask" by its cover.

If you would like to know more about

 NUXE

NUXE is available at selected Truworths and Woolworths countrywide


50mls

R295

$25
£18.50



No comments:

Post a Comment