29 January 2017

ESTÉE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE SYNCHRONISED RECOVERY COMPLEX II{REVIEW}

This post is long overdue, but to be truthful this product just seems to never end. 
I started using the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye way back at the beginning of August 2016 and I have about a third of the pot left still, despite religiously using as part of my evening beauty regime.

I do seem to think that I've used the previous Night Repair for the eyes, possibly when it was first launched back in the day, long before my blog's birth, but after saying that it obviously failed to make any great impression on me either negatively or positively, but I was happy to give it another try and this time write a review of my findings and opinions.





Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye


I, like so many other mature women are most concerned about the ageing of the skin around the eye area and quite rightly so, as this fine delicate skin ages the quickest and in my opinion it's an area that requires the best products that you can afford, so no skimping on the budget here.

I'm sure you have all heard about the now iconic anti ageing serum - Estée Lauders Advanced Night Repair, well this forms part of the Advanced Night Repair collection and they have recently added an ANR Serum for the eyes and even more recently an Advanced Night Repair Recovery Concentrated Eye Mask, which I'm hoping to try once its launched and as always I will review it for you.

The ANR Eye is suitable for all skin types and the formula is both Ophthalmologist tested  
and fragrance free.
It's packaged a small square brown jar, which is great for keeping the ingredients in the product protected against light, but for a product of this price it should really be in an airtight pump dispenser to protect the ingredients from exposure to contaminants both in the air and on our fingers etc.,so its advisable to use a spatula to remove from the pot and replace the lid as quickly as possible.
That being said I personally love using this product, as it's a rich creamy gel formula that not only feels lightweight around the eye area but it feels silky and non greasy.

As with many skincare products results are only seen with ongoing use and are therefore  preventative and in some cases immediate short term results can be seen, but remember there is no quick fix, anti ageing miracle product out there...that I have found anyway, so if you know of one please let me know!

(Preventative skincare is long term and to be a honest it's a life times commitment to using products, which I can say I have been wholly committed to since I was 15 years old and as I enter my 57th year I get compliments about my skin on a daily basis, so for me I feel its paid off)

The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair for Eyes is a product that will have a cumulative effect in dealing with every visible sign of eye ageing: fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness, uneven skin tone, but for me it's the cushioning cream gel texture that's a winner and this is a product that I would highly recommend as your first serious anti ageing eye product to include in your beauty regime either a.m. or p.m. or both.
Also don't be put off by the price as the saying "a little goes a long way" is so true with this product and remember to always buy the best your budget allows for eye products you won't regret!

Available at Estée Lauder counters countrywide or online

15mls Retails for:


R765

$60

£40

No comments:

Post a Comment