17 August 2016

SAMPAR LAVISH DREAM CREAM {REVIEW}



Confession time...My one and only product that I have tried from the French face and body care brand SAMPAR was frankly a disaster. A fellow blogger passed on the SAMPAR Crazy Cream for me to try and as it's name suggests it was CRAZY and I didn't understand the concept or enjoy the product.At that time I decided not to post a review on my blog, but now I need to make mention of my previous experience in order to give you a back story for this review.  
As with most disappointing product experiences it always leaves you feeling somewhat let down and sceptical about trying anything again from that particular brand and even more so if it's your first encounter with the brand, which mine was. 
On this point if I had one piece of advice to give you it would be... 
"don't write off a brand because of one fail". 
(Over the years I would have missed out on so many wonderful products if I had done so) 
I actually won this SAMPAR Lavish Dream Cream some months ago, which was exciting as I don't have much success with winning competitions however this rich day and night anti-aging cream especially suited for over 35 years of age sounded perfect for "moi".


Sampar Lavish Dream Cream R1,130 50mls



I'm a bit of a pushover when it comes to the name of a product and I was intrigued by this pink product called
Lavish Dream Cream
Straight away it sounds luxurious, rich and dreamy and that's exactly what this cream is. It's rich but not heavy, as it has a light souffle texture and with its delicate soft fragrance it truly is a dream to use.
This luscious cream not only hydrates, protects and nourishes the skin, but leaves it feeling rested and renewed.

 SAMPAR Lavish Dream Cream 
contains the following collection of active complexes and ingredients, some are familiar to me and some are not. 
The groundbreaking Urban Advance complex is exclusive to SAMPAR and this could be why my skin has responded so positively to this cream.

 Key Ingredients:

- Peptides minimise the depth and length of wrinkles by encouraging cellular renewal.

- Walnut extract jumpstarts cellular activity, resulting in immediate tightening, improves skin elasticity and targets wrinkles at their foundation.

- Shea butter hydrates and nourishes epidermal cells.


- Urban Advance Complex, a powerful alliance of 3 active ingredients (shea butter serum, mint endorphin and probiotic sugar), acts as an anti-oxidant shield, neutralising any cutaneous imbalances linked to pollution, strengthens the skin’s natural defenses and shocks the skin back to life on a cellular level.

This product is Paraben Free

Directions: 

Apply SAMPAR Lavish Dream Cream in the morning and/or evening on perfectly cleansed face and neck.
(I highly recommend that you use am/pm to maximise the effects of the anti ageing ingredients) 

Packaging:

The Lavish Dream Cream comes in a 100% airless container, which allows the product to remain the same from start to finish, as no contaminants can enter the jar. 
Once I had gotten to grips with the amount of pressure to apply equally on both sides of the dispenser it allowed me to release the perfect amount of product hygienically.
I loved the packaging and I wish more skincare companies would adopt this airless system.






Overall:

Not having any high hopes for this cream from the onset, I was certainly proven wrong.
This is the Rolls Royce of anti ageing products from SAMPAR and a jar will set you back R1,130  so it's up there in terms of price. 

Many of the benefits of using an anti-ageing product are sometimes not hugely visible, as the active ingredients are working their magic below the surface of the skin,
but after using both day and night for nearly 3 months,I was super impressed, as I consider my skin to be in a really good condition for my age.
I not only loved the way the product made my skin feel,as in comfort and nourishment, but I noticed my skin was more radiant  and there has been a degree of softening of my deeper lines and wrinkles.
(I thought I would spare you the ordeal of any before and after photos)

I'm so happy that I won this product as it's made me more curious about this brand and its one that I will investigate further and hopefully I won't encounter anymore 
Crazy creams...



*GOOD NEWS*

Woolworths are currently running a promotion on SAMPAR

WRewards 
Buy any 3 SAMPAR products and only pay for 2

SAMPAR is available at selected Woolworths and online


Woolworths




No comments:

Post a Comment