9 July 2015

SMOOTH THOSE FEET - SCHOLL VELVET SMOOTH ELECTRONIC FOOT FILE {REVIEW}

This is the third in my series of
 "Smooth Those Feet" 
and today I am excited to tell you about the Velvet Smooth Electronic Foot File from the foot experts....Scholl.




I really expected great things from this gadget and I wasn't disappointed.
 Once you get past all the plastic packaging (you know the type that's really difficult to remove) 
you come across a ergonomically designed large and surprisingly heavy,solid gadget that fits comfortably in your hand. 
The Electronic foot file comes with batteries and is ready for use and I bought mine at Dischem (R399) but they are available in clicks and major supermarkets countrywide.
With continued use you will need to replace the roller,but mine is still looking good after 5 or 6 uses.
(2 replacement rollers are approx R149)




Just a word of warning, remember to remove a red cover that sits over the batteries preventing contact. In my haste to put my gadget to work, it took me a while to realise and it would have helped if I had read the instructions properly before using!




The workhorse of the foot file is the spinning Micralumina ™ roller which gently removes areas of hard skin with absolute ease. Gently roll across the affected area with light to medium pressure and even movements, repeating regularly. Do not use on one area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time, but you will feel when it's time to move onto a different area of hard skin. 
The device also cuts out if you apply to much pressure making this device pretty much
 "idiot proof" to use. 
(except for the red cover on the batteries)

The results are wonderful smooth feet and heels and I love my new found friend.
 Whilst it doesn't replace an all over foot Exfoliator or Scrub it certainly makes light work of those stubborn hard skin areas and is a great aide to your home pedicure regime and is well worth the investment.

Check out this video with our own South African Celeb Jeannie D









No comments:

Post a Comment