31 July 2015

L'OCCITANE PIVOINE SUBLIME CC CREAM {REVIEW}





It's no secret that L'Occitane is one of my favourite French brands and recently I picked up on my trip to the UK and France one of their products from a new collection 


Pivoine Sublime with extracts of Peony.


The clever people at L'Occitane have, after 5 years of research, successfully extracted from beautiful peonies growing in the DrĂ´me Region of France, a "perfecting complex" , which is at the core of the range. Rich in natural plant sugars, this patented extract acts on skin cells to help visibly correct complexion and texture irregularities.


Other clever skin perfecting ingredients include:

Peony Extract (Skin texture corrector)
Hylauronic Acid (Hydrating)
Natural Powders (Smoothing)
Horse Chestnut Extract (Reduces appearances of skin irregularities)
Mineral-based pigments & pearlisers (Reflects the light)

The Collection comprises of:

Perfecting Cream 50ml
Skin Perfecting Essence 30ml
Perfecting Mist 100ml
Perfecting Tone CC Cream 30ml 
and 
Lip Balms, both transparent and tinted. 









L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Skin Tone Perfecting CC Cream R450 30mls

The product that instantly caught my eye in this new product line-up was the 

Pivoine Sublime CC Tone Perfecting Cream SPF 20

They have combined this skin-perfecting peony extract with unifying CC pigments and illuminating pearly particles to create their first CC Cream and 
as a mature female any product that "illuminates" has my undivided attention.

There are two shade options, medium and Light, however you do need to test both, as they leave the tube as white creams and only develop a slight shade once applied onto the skin.
 I opted for medium shade, as the light would only suit very pale skins.
The texture of the cream is light and velvety, yet hydrating enough for my skin. 
My complexion was truly left looking even, fresh and noticeably luminous. 
Slight Imperfections and irregularities on my skin appear smoothed and concealed and with the inclusion of a Broad Spectrum SPF 20, I could not help falling in love with this illuminating star.

The Perfecting CC Cream can be used in several ways, on its own, over your normal morning moisturizer, or as an illuminating make base under your foundation. Using the CC cream in all the suggested ways I wasn't disappointed with any, but my favourite method was to use over my normal radiance moisturizer, as it gave me a very acceptable "make up free" radiant look.
 I can imagine that to use the Perfecting Cream (24hr Hydration) under the CC cream could be 
 a perfect combination "Pour Moi".

The product has the distinct Peony fragrance, is Paraben free and I'm happy to say has the needle point nozzle which affords you easy control over the amount used, which I love.

Now that I am radiantly smitten with my CC cream I think its time to try some of the other 
interesting products in the range. 

Thanks once again to L'Occitane for making it a little easier to achieve


"Sublime Perfection"



Pivoine Sublime Collection will be available in all L'Occitane Boutiques countrywide from 
the beginning of August 2015








No comments:

Post a Comment