30 January 2015

FRIDAY FIND

Body Shop are running a sale at the moment countrywide and its also on in selected Clicks stores. I am not a huge fan of Body Shop products, but I did enjoy one of their previous Christmas Cranberry collections, Cranberry Joy Shimmering Body Lotion and that was also on sale.Needless to say I couldn't help being attracted to the pyramid display of their Limited Edition Frosted Cranberry Bath Jelly for only R50 (was R130) for that price I couldn't not take one to try!

It's basically a jelly that you scoop out and drizzle into a running bath.The jelly did foam well and for those that follow my blog will know that the "bubble factor" is important to me!
The fragrance of fruity cranberries was really evident, but I personally didn't feel there were any moisturising elements to the product at all, despite it containing cranberry seed oil for doing just that.
 I am not sure if the frosted cranberry refers to the fact they use frosted cranberries or the jelly in the bath leaves you with a frosted shimmer look on the skin...if it was the latter I didn't notice it! 

Whilst this was a cheap "Friday Find" would I buy again? 
Probably yes at R50 and definitely no at its original price of R150. 


Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Bath Jelly


No comments:

Post a Comment