27 July 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE - KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE

30mls R585


This past week I have been using a sample of the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.I think I must be the only person, not to have tried and reviewed this brands top selling product. 
Its claimed that this elixir works all night to replenish the skin with moisture and leave you with younger-looking, smoother,softer more radiant skin by the morning and who doesn't want younger looking skin? 
To be used on a clean skin in the evening I found this elixir to be readily absorbed and literally a couple of drops was all my skin needed. It's advised to gently use your fingertips to press the clear serum evenly over the cheeks, forehead, and chin before massaging. This product can be worn alone or under your normal night cream. Having tried it both ways I prefer to use it alone, as I found it to be enough comfort and moisture for my skin.
Enriched with a blend of naturally derived ingredients including Squalane, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, all help to deliver a boost of intensive moisture especially to dehydrated and tired looking skins. 
Whilst it was an easy to use product with a pleasant fragrance, I did notice that my skin felt softer and more hydrated, I can't say that my skin looked any younger, but then I think it would take more than a couple of nightly drops, over the course of a week,for a "midnight recovery" of my mature 50+ skin.

Oh well! Onwards I go in my quest to find that miracle serum that delivers younger skin overnight!

This product is Paraben-Free and contains 99.8% naturally derived ingredients and for a serum is well priced, especially as a little goes a really long way.

Kiehl's is available at selected Edgars







No comments:

Post a Comment