30 October 2012

DERMALOGICA DAILY MICROFOLIANT


I am always on the look out for good exfoliators and if you read my post a couple of weeks ago on "Exfoliate don't accumulate" to read post click here  you will know how strongly I feel about exfoliation being part of your weekly beauty regime! 

No other product can give you such immediate  results. After saying this I am not a lover of daily polishers or daily exfoliators! 

In my personal opinion we should exfoliate once or twice a week only. 

I recently received in a "Goodie" bag the following Power Duo pack of 2 generous sized Dermalogica facial exfoliating products, this was "Just up my street".







I asked my teenage oily skinned son to try the one exfoliant in the pack, the daily microfoliant®
I will review the Gentle Cream Exfoliant in a later post.







This is a very popular product in the Dermalogica line up. It can be used by all skin types daily if recommended and it can be used even on a sensitive skin....


Gentle, Rice-based exfoliating powder activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours

It was easy to use and my son quite enjoyed the mixing and foaming aspect of this product....his own little bit of chemistry at the basin....it dramatically improved both the brightness and smoothness of his skin making it a great product for teenagers with oily congested skins to use regularly.

Retail Price:

R720  
75grams

For more info visit dermalogica.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment